Residential & Commercial Cleaning Services in Vermont
If you are gracious enough to allow us the opportunity to help get your home or business clean, we’ll make sure we do it quickly, efficiently and with the same care and attention to detail we would with our own homes and businesses.
Our Services Include:
- Water Damage
- Mold Remedition
- Odor Removal
- Pressure Washing
- Air Duct Cleaning
- Dryer Vent Cleaning
- Water, Fire, Mold Restoration Services
- Upholstery Cleaning
- Oriental Rug Cleaning
- Office Cleaning
- VCT Strip & Wax
- Carpet Cleaning
- Stone Floor & Grout Cleaning
- Encapsulation Cleaning
- Move in & Move Out Cleaning
- Minor Carpet Repairs
- Janitorial Cleaning
What is your Emergency?
During an emergency, effective planning and proper timing can save you a lot of money. Top Cleaning & Restoration, LLC Water Restoration Services is designed to limit the loss you may suffer in a disaster. We achieve this through our plan which allows us to reduce the response time in an emergency. Whether it is fire damage, water damage, storm damage or cleanup, you can count on our restoration specialists to respond to any emergency quickly and efficiently.
We specialize in reconstruction and repair of properties damaged by:
Why Choose Us?
- Rapid Response, always
- Available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- IICRC-certified specialists
- We work with your insurance company
We Can Help
Water Mitigation is the process of preventing or reducing the amount of water damage that happens after a permeating leak or a flood. Water mitigation prevents any additional damage with fast and appropriate actions once we have completed your water damage restoration.
Water mitigation is often required after plumbing failures, floods, or when the water rushes into homes after a storm. Soaked rugs, ruined furniture, damaged walls, and warped flooring begin to occur if mitigation isn’t engaged quickly.
We take specific steps to reduce the property destruction, to prevent any further damage, and to restore the property back to its original value.
Water Damage: When to Call For Water Mitigation
Damage resulting from seeping water is progressive, pervasive and it can cause permanent damage to your valuable items. This is especially a possibility if the emergency response does not arrive within the first 48 hours.
When moisture seeps into anything that is of value there are some steps that must immediately be taken to reduce long term damage. There are many potential causes of water damage to your home or business and the team at Top Carpet Cleaning, LLC is here 24/7 to provide immediate water damage restoration and water mitigation services to prevent more damage and restore your property better than ever!
Steps to Take
When you detect water damage:
- The first thing is to stay calm so that you can think clearly.
- Close down water main. Shut off all the sources of water so that the flooding stops.
- After that, shut down electrical breaker in the damaged areas before removing or unplugging any of the electrical equipment from the submerged areas or the wet carpet.
- Call us for water mitigation.
- Put the aluminum foil under legs or feet of the furniture that is in contact with wet carpet or water. This will prevent the furniture from staining permanently.
- Lift and put the curtains away from water or wet carpet.
- Lift the upholstered furniture skirts.
- Removed fabrics, papers, books, potted plants, shoes and other items capable of staining the wet carpet.
Things to Avoid when you detect Water Damage
- Avoid using the home vacuum. There is a risk of electrical shock and there can be damage to the equipment as well.
- Avoid placing newspapers in the areas where you or other people will walk. The newspaper ink can easily transfer to the wet fibers of carpet and this can result in permanent staining.
- Don’t walk on the carpet. Only walk when necessary. This will keep the damage from spreading to the unaffected areas.
Do Not Delay the Water Mitigation Services
Shop vacuums or the companies that only have carpet crying equipment can’t prevent the water from damaging the walls, under molding or baseboards. The water penetrates through the floor coverings into the sub floors, and it eventually causes the damage to the rooms located below.
If the internal humidity of the building isn’t controlled, the undamaged objects that are safe from original flood damage can get ruined because it is absorbing moisture from the air. The structures that are not dried properly or fast enough will serve as food sources for mold. This will later lead to a more expensive mold removal services.
Even if you are successful in removing all of the standing water from your home, everything may remain damp and wet, especially if the humidity is high in the area. If you have power, use your central air conditioning to assist in removing humidity, and keep your system fan in the “on” position. Portable fan and dehumidifiers may help dry the wet areas of your home. You can’t get too dry, so be certain and avoid mildew, molds, and other lingering issues that could result if you rush back in.
You may need assistance of a professional restoration contractor like Top Carpet Cleaning, LLC Water Restoration Services to ensure a dry home. Time is of the essence and studies show that starting the drying of a home within the first 24 hours and completely drying a home within 3-4 days will virtually prohibit the growth of molds and mildews.
We serve St Johnsbury Center, Vermont, including Newport, Derby, Lyndonville, Barre, Montpelier, Danville, Littleton, Lancaster, Wells River, and Woodsville. Approximately a 40-mile radius.